Avro, mail # dev - Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM

Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM
Bruce Mitchener 2010-06-01, 06:37
I'm dealing with this with gmcdonald again now that cutting has clarified
things.

For everyone that wants access, please email me your confluence username and
I'll put together a single list and add it to INFRA-2733 (rather than
everyone updating that ticket with a single username).

If you don't have a confluence account already, you can create one here:

     https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action

I will put the list of usernames on the ticket in about 24 hours.

 - Bruce