Hadoop >> mail # user >> Error:Hdfs Client for hadoop using native java api

Re: Error:Hdfs Client for hadoop using native java api
Can you provide the code(some part of it if you don't want to throw the
full code here) and let us know which part of your code is throwing this
error.

Regards

Shashwat Shriparv

--