Zookeeper, mail # user - Command-line arg instead of myid file?

+
Matthias Ogden 2013-09-30, 21:13
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-09-30, 21:19
+
Cameron McKenzie 2013-09-30, 23:09
Re: Command-line arg instead of myid file?
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-02, 18:56
This comes up every so often. Likely we should create a FAQ for this (anyone?)

Take a look at the mailing list archives, here's one
http://markmail.org/message/cvzz3tq3gievicqe

Patrick