HBase >> mail # user >> Cannot run selected test under 0.94, is OK under trunk/95 though.

Cannot run selected test under 0.94, is OK under trunk/95 though.
Hi,

I can run either full test or a selected test under either trunk or 95. But after I checkout to branch 94, I found I cannot run a selected test anymore. It can still run the full test suite though. I am adding a new unit test, I don't want to have run the whole test suite each time. Anyone has any idea what went wrong here?
I did following:
>git checkout -b myChange remote/origin/0.94
>mvn -Dtest=TestAdmin test

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:
maven-surefire-plugin:2.12-TRUNK-HBASE-2:test (default-test) on project hbase: No tests were executed!  (Set -DfailIfNoTests=false to ignore this error.) -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12-TRUNK-HBASE-2:test (default-test) on project hbase: No tests were executed!  (Set -DfailIfNoTests=false to ignore this error.)

Thanks
Tian-Ying