Flume >> mail # dev >> API Docs and PDFs on the website

Re: API Docs and PDFs on the website

On Dec 4, 2012, at 8:16 AM, Brock Noland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I assume the PDFs and API Docs on the release page
> http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.3.0.html are just manually
> generated and then committed directly to the prod website?

Yes - it looks like you did it correctly.   Unfortunately, the maven-pdf-plugin doesn't support RST so you have to do it manually.

I noticed the API Javadoc contains a reference to com.cloudera.flume.handlers.thrift.  Why is that?

Ralph