Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1180110 [1/2] - in /incubator/kafka/trunk: ./ bin/ clients/clojure/ clients/clojure/leiningen/ clients/clojure/resources/ clients/clojure/src/kafka/ clients/clojure/test/kafka/ clients/cpp/build-aux/ clients/php/src/examples/ clients/php/s...

On 10/09/2011 04:10 PM, Neha Narkhede wrote:
> I wondered if it was lying around from the time when Kafka was hosted
> on github. Thought we have forgotten to clean it up when we moved to
> Apache.

Ah okay, makes sense.  I added it in r1153592 for git (and git-svn) users.

Will restore.