Pig >> mail # user >> Read avro record from HDFS

Read avro record from HDFS
Hi,

does anyone happen to have a sample of how to load a avro record from HDFS
given a location. In my case the schema is just "binary".

I'm working on a custom loader and I've been playing around with the avro
API, but so far no luck.
Thanks,

Fabian