MapReduce >> mail # user >> Limit on total jobs running using fair scheduler

Re: Limit on total jobs running using fair scheduler
Not sure about the fair scheduler but in capacity scheduler you can achieve
this by controlling number of jobs/applications per queue.

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:26 AM, Ivan Tretyakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE