Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1484644 - in /accumulo/branches/1.5: ./ mini/ mini/src/ mini/src/main/ mini/src/main/java/ mini/src/main/java/org/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/mini/ mini/src...

+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 14:23
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 14:53
+
Vincent Russell 2013-05-21, 15:05
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:03
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 16:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:28
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:13
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:19
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:37
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:40
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:54
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:58
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:12
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ill revert this and redo. Still getting used to svn.

Yeah, svn is quirky w/ this type of stuff, I am still learning too when it
comes to these corner cases.

I just did an experiment on my local 1.5  I did the following..
svn merge -c -1484792 .
svn merge -c -1484644 .
resolve --accept=working mini

svn status shows the following.  I looked at the docs, the '+' means that
history changes are scheduled.  So I think this means the history will come
back, but not positive. Not completely sure I resolved the tree conflict
correctly.

svn status
M       test/compat/japi-compliance/japi-accumulo-1.4.xml
M       test/system/upgrade_test.sh
test/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/fate/zookeeper/ZooLockTest.java
M       test/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/MetaSplitTest.java
test/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/TestAccumuloSplitRecovery.java
M       test/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/ShellServerTest.java
M       test/pom.xml
M       proxy/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/proxy/SimpleTest.java
M       proxy/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/proxy/Proxy.java
M       proxy/pom.xml
M       pom.xml
M       assemble/pom.xml
M       mini/pom.xml
M       README
A  +    server/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini
A  +
 server/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini/MiniAccumuloClusterTest.java
A  +    server/src/test/resources/FooFilter.jar
M       server/src/test/resources/log4j.properties
A  +    server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini
A  +
 server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini/MiniAccumuloCluster.java
A  +
 server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini/MiniAccumuloConfig.java

I am thinking it would be best to revert in each branch.  Then merge from
1.5 to 1.6 w/o making changes, and just commit the props that mark the
merge as done.

> Corey,
>
> It seems these move were not done is such a way that history was preserved.
>   'svn move' should be used, it preserves history.   Although I never use
> this.  When I move things around in eclipse it automatically does 'svn
> move'.
>
> I looked into how to fix this.  There does not seem to be an easy way other
> than reverting the changes and doing a move.
>
> Keith
>

> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Author: cjnolet
> > Date: Tue May 21 02:12:28 2013
> > New Revision: 1484644

> > Log:
> > ACCUMULO-1438 Moving MiniAccumuloCluster into mini module

+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 14:39