HBase >> mail # user >> Use HBase api -- NullPointerException

+
kun yan 2013-09-23, 04:22
Re: Use HBase api -- NullPointerException
What HBase version were they using ?

Was HBase managing zookeeper ensemble ?

src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/zookeeper/ZKConfig.java hasn't
changed since 2012-03-29

Cheers
On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:22 PM, kun yan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My friends in the following problems when using HBase 0.94. When the
> program is running successfully in window, and then put on linux does not
> work, and report the following exception. HBase code just simply query and
> insert work
>
> To specify Zookeeper  address? Let him do the work started

> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKConfig.makeZKProps(ZKConfig.java:60)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKConfig.getZKQuorumServersString(ZKConfig.java:245)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.<init>(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:147)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.<init>(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:127)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getZooKeeperWatcher(HConnectionManager.java:1401)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.ensureZookeeperTrackers(HConnectionManager.java:612)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:882)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:857)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.finishSetup(HTable.java:233)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:173)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTableFactory.createHTableInterface(HTableFactory.java:36)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTablePool.createHTable(HTablePool.java:265)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTablePool.findOrCreateTable(HTablePool.java:195)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTablePool.getTable(HTablePool.java:174)
> at
>
> com.axon.icloud.datax.config.TableSchemaManager.getHTable(TableSchemaManager.java:288)
> at com.axon.icloud.datax.LogProcessTask.getHTable(LogProcessTask.java:466)
> at com.axon.icloud.datax.LogProcessTask.importData(LogProcessTask.java:543)
> at com.axon.icloud.datax.LogProcessTask.run(LogProcessTask.java:171)
>
> --
>
> In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
> ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code
>
> YanBit
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
kun yan 2013-09-23, 12:26