Flume >> mail # user >> YAMLException in the elasticsearch sink

+
Allan Feid 2013-06-10, 13:59
+
Edward Sargisson 2013-06-11, 16:33
+
Allan Feid 2013-06-12, 14:13
+
Edward Sargisson 2013-06-13, 16:13
+
Allan Feid 2013-06-13, 17:11
+
Allan Feid 2013-06-13, 19:33
+
Edward Sargisson 2013-06-12, 16:14
+
Allan Feid 2013-06-12, 16:47
+
Edward Sargisson 2013-06-14, 16:06
Re: YAMLException in the elasticsearch sink
I can attach a patch to the bug report with the changes necessary. It's
part of my job at the moment.

Thanks,
Allan