HBase >> mail # user >> Retrieving by Counters and ValueFilter

Retrieving by Counters and ValueFilter
Dear all,

HBase has the feature to treat columns as counters. So I attempted to
retrieve data based on the value of counters. Usually, the counters are the
long type.

But the filters' constructors, such as ValueFilter, in HBase does not have
the parameter of long type. If so, may I still retrieve by ValueFilter and
counters?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Bing