Hadoop >> mail # user >> Datanode: "Cannot start secure cluster without privileged resources"

+
ac@...) 2012-11-26, 11:51
+
Harsh J 2012-11-26, 12:32
+
ac@...) 2012-11-26, 13:03
+
ac@...) 2012-11-26, 13:41
+
Harsh J 2012-11-26, 13:47
+
ac@...) 2012-11-26, 14:05
Re: Datanode: "Cannot start secure cluster without privileged resources"
Could you also check what 16152 is? The jsvc is a launcher process,
not the JVM itself.

As I mentioned, JPS is pretty reliable, just wont' show the name of
the JVM launched by a custom wrapper - and will show just PID.

--
Harsh J
+