Hadoop >> mail # user >> failed to compile 0.20.3

failed to compile 0.20.3
Hi, all

I met a problem when compling the hadoop-0.20.3

I modified some codes in JobTracker, and then compile it, the eclipse tells
me that

/Users/zhunan/codes/hadoop-0.20.203.0/build/src/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/jobfailures_jsp.java:13
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JSPUtil does't exist
and I just commented all the reference to this package in the source file to
see what will happen, I found another error:
in the class org.apache.hadoop.mapred.jobfailures_jsp, cannot find the
symbol JobTracker
any ideas to solve this situation?
Thx
--
Nan Zhu
School of Electronic, Information and Electrical Engineering,229