HBase >> mail # user >> Empty a table

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 16:13
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 17:28
+
Tianying Chang 2013-02-05, 17:37
+
Kevin Odell 2013-02-05, 17:38
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 17:40
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 17:43
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-05, 18:36
+
Michael Segel 2013-02-07, 19:16
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-08, 04:18
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the idea. However, there is no real timing here. I have a
MR building this table, and each time I re-launch the MR, I need to
clean the table first. But I reallt would like to keep the way HBased
splitted it instead of having to do manual splits, or starting with
one region.

So I will wait for Kevin to complete
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5525 ;)

JM