HBase >> mail # user >> Empty a table

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the idea. However, there is no real timing here. I have a
MR building this table, and each time I re-launch the MR, I need to
clean the table first. But I reallt would like to keep the way HBased
splitted it instead of having to do manual splits, or starting with
one region.

So I will wait for Kevin to complete
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5525 ;)

JM