Flume >> mail # user >> How to make Gangila graphs work with flume

+
Himanshu Patidar 2013-10-08, 06:36
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-10-08, 06:48
+
Himanshu Patidar 2013-10-08, 07:48
RE: How to make Gangila graphs work with flume
No.. as far as I know, you need the Ganglia web.

-Deepak

From: Himanshu Patidar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 3:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: How to make Gangila graphs work with flume

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there any other way to get the graphs running apart from Gangila Web UI coz as to achieve it I need to install PHP on my servers.
Thanks,
Himanshu

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 06:48:30 +0000
Hi Himanshu,

To enable ganglia monitoring for flume agent, you need to modify flume-en.sh file. Add the following in JAVA_OPTS, where monitoring host is headnode of ganglia. After configuring, restart flume agent. You can have the graphs at ganglia web ui for this host.

JAVA_OPTS= -Dflume.monitoring.type=ganglia -Dflume.monitoring.hosts=headnode:port

- Deepak