HBase >> mail # dev >> [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Elliott,

It would be good if you could address the specific points that I have
called out. I want to be sure that at least our decision making is
consistent and without the appearance of a double standard.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)