HBase >> mail # user >> unable to resolve the DNS name

+
abhay ratnaparkhi 2011-08-01, 15:20
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-08-01, 19:09
Re: unable to resolve the DNS name
Somewhere in your config you're setting a host name as <host>:<port>.
I'm not sure which config that is, but I'd search your config for
"dpev266:60000" and drop the :60000.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria