Pig >> mail # dev >> unable to publish release candidate for Pig 0.8

unable to publish release candidate for Pig 0.8
Hi,

I just wanted to give an update on Pig 0.8 release. As of last week we have resolved the issues we wanted to get fixed before the release. However, for the last 3 days people.apache.org has been down and I have not been able to publish a release candidate. I have filed an infrastructure JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3283 to get this issue resolved. As soon as it is dealt with I will push a release candidate out.

Olga