Hadoop >> mail # user >> Release 0.20.1 release announcement...

Release 0.20.1 release announcement...

   Hi all,

    I know this was discussed a bit last week, but I just wanted to point out that the core releases page shows the 0.20.1 release:

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/releases.html

   But the hdfs and mapreduce projects show the 0.20.0 release which is inconsistent since the links all download from hadoop/core/ which shows hadoop-0.20.1 as the current stable release:

http://hadoop.apache.org/hdfs/releases.html
http://hadoop.apache.org/mapreduce/releases.html
    That's a little confusing.  Also note that the documentation link for mapreduce and hdfs show 0.20.0 while common shows 0.20.1.  From installing 0.20.1 it includes common/hdfs/mapreduce so I suspect all 3 pages should show the same release/documentation links.  Is that true?  If it is I'd be happy to help with the task if it's something that needs to be done.

    Thanks

    Andy

+
Owen OMalley 2009-09-20, 19:34