HBase, mail # user - Recommend protocol connecting to HBASE

+
Trung Pham 2012-07-29, 07:39
+
John Hancock 2012-07-29, 11:56
+
Trung Pham 2012-07-29, 16:36
+
syed kather 2012-07-29, 17:32
+
Trung Pham 2012-07-29, 18:24
+
Harsh J 2012-07-29, 19:12
Re: Recommend protocol connecting to HBASE
Khang Pham 2012-07-30, 03:33
Hi,

I used Thrift 0.8 and Hbase 0.20.6. My app is in R languagge and everything
works just fine.

-- Khang