HBase >> mail # user >> AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)

Re: AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)
Benoit:
In HACKING, a sample command is given:
$ HBASE_HOME=~/src/hbase make integration ARGS='test f'

This means the integration tests need to be run on one of the servers where
HBase is deployed, right ?

Cheers