Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Problem reading/writing data on new 3.4.4 cluster

Re: Problem reading/writing data on new 3.4.4 cluster
Thanks,

Reverting to jdk6 fixed my issue. Interestingly, it still didn't work when
I had exhibitor and zookeeper on jdk6 but I accidentally ran zkCli.sh under
jdk7. Once I switched the client over to jdk6 it was fine... hope I don't
have issues speaking to the cluster from jdk7 servers?

Brett