HBase >> mail # user >> HRegionInfo returns empty values.

+
JUN YOUNG KIM 2012-10-19, 08:36
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-19, 16:58
+
Henry JunYoung KIM 2012-10-19, 09:03
RE: HRegionInfo returns empty values.
What is your need? You want to scan the rows i.e data in the table?
Or you want to start and endkeys.  Actually for single region just empty
bytes represent the start and endkey.  So am not getting what you want from
that.

If you want data then create a scan object for the table and do a scan :)
Rgards
Ram

+
Henry JunYoung KIM 2012-10-19, 08:43
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-19, 08:57
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 08:51
+
Henry JunYoung KIM 2012-10-22, 00:15
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-23, 04:32