HBase >> mail # user >> HRegionInfo returns empty values.

RE: HRegionInfo returns empty values.
What is your need? You want to scan the rows i.e data in the table?
Or you want to start and endkeys.  Actually for single region just empty
bytes represent the start and endkey.  So am not getting what you want from
that.

If you want data then create a scan object for the table and do a scan :)
Rgards
Ram