From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Matt Foley
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 12:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 1.1.X release

Hi Slavik,
Unfortunately I have not finished a release 1.1.0 of Hadoop yet, although there is a 1.1.0-rc2 that is not too bad.  A built version (both developer tarballs and bigtop-style rpms) is available at
    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc2/

I'm having a few unit test failures, which may just be due to my workstation setup, but I need to investigate them.  Also, I still need to run system tests against this rc.

--Matt