Hadoop >> mail # user >> Job Priority Hadoop 0.20.203

+
Nitin Khandelwal 2011-07-06, 12:22
+
Harsh J 2011-07-06, 12:37
Re: Job Priority Hadoop 0.20.203

On Jul 6, 2011, at 5:22 AM, Nitin Khandelwal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Hadoop 0.20.203 with the new API ( mapreduce package) . I want to
> use Jobpriority, but unfortunately there is no option to set that in Job (
> the option is there in 0.21.0). Can somebody plz tell me is there is a
> walkaround to set job priority?
 Job priority is slowly (read: unofficially) on its way to getting deprecated, if one takes the fact that cap sched now completely ignores it in 203.  I, too, am sad about this.