Avro >> mail # user >> How to "repair" .avro files with "Invalid Sync"

+
Terry Healy 2013-01-15, 17:59
Re: How to "repair" .avro files with "Invalid Sync"
Just an idea but...
I thought there were some low level methods available that you could use to  get the sync markers.  Maybe then you could sequentially step through the orig file and try to write each record to a new file.

Alan.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2013, at 18:59, Terry Healy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have an .avro file that I'm trying to use within a Map/Reduce job. I
> believe it was corrupted when I appended one file to another by mistake.
>
> Are there any tools to repair this?

+
Terry Healy 2013-01-23, 19:45
+