Avro >> mail # user >> How to "repair" .avro files with "Invalid Sync"

Re: How to "repair" .avro files with "Invalid Sync"
Just an idea but...
I thought there were some low level methods available that you could use to  get the sync markers.  Maybe then you could sequentially step through the orig file and try to write each record to a new file.

Alan.
Sent from my iPhone