MapReduce, mail # user - External libraries usage

Re: External libraries usage
Praveen Sripati 2011-12-28, 11:35
Check this article from Cloudera on different ways of distributing a jar
file to the job.

http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2011/01/how-to-include-third-party-libraries-in-your-map-reduce-job/

Praveen