HBase >> mail # dev >> [question] command line to get replication metrics info

Re: [question] command line to get replication metrics info
See what the "status" command calls in the shell, I would suggest following
similar flows.

Maybe you could also add to it, like a "status 'replication'" option,
instead of having a different command.

J-D