MapReduce, mail # user - Gratuitous use of CHMOD in windows

+
Steve Lewis 2011-11-21, 23:47
+
Stephen Boesch 2011-11-21, 23:56
+
Harsh J 2011-11-22, 02:14
Re: Gratuitous use of CHMOD in windows
Lance Norskog 2011-11-23, 04:35
This is the only problem with running Hadoop on Windows without Cygwin.

Also, you might be able to install the 'core' package of 'gnuwin32' and add
the chmod.exe there to your path.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin32/files/

--
Lance Norskog