Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Vikram Dixit

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Vikram Dixit
Thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it.

Thanks
Vikram.
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Vaibhav Gumashta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Congrats Vikram!!!
>

> On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Jason Dere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Vikram!
>>
>> On Jan 6, 2014, at 11:10 AM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations Vikram!!
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Prasanth Jayachandran

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> the

>> confidential,
>> notified

>> entity
>> confidential,
>> reader
>> notified

>> entity
>> confidential,
>> reader
>> notified that
>> immediately

>> entity to
>> reader

Nothing better than when appreciated for hard work.
-Mark