Accumulo >> mail # user >> Use of second LAN?

Re: Use of second LAN?
The last time i tried this with hadoop there were hostname/ip issues. Nothing that couldnt be fixed probably but it was a pain enough that I gave up.

--
 This communication is the property of ClearEdge IT Solutions, LLC and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review,