Hive, mail # user - dynamic Partition not splitting properly

Re: dynamic Partition not splitting properly
Hamza Asad 2013-06-14, 06:39
OIC. I got it. Thanx alot nitin :). One more thing i want to ask related
this issue, if old table contains event_date in format "2012-06-24
06:04:11.9" then how can i partition it according to date part only? As
partition column does not accepts to_date(event_date) form.

*Muhammad Hamza Asad*