Zookeeper, mail # dev - Release 3.4.6 Status

Release 3.4.6 Status
FPJ 2013-10-25, 12:23
We are down to two blockers: one is about publishing artifacts and the other
I'm not sure it is an issue (1554). In fact, I would really appreciate if I
could get some feedback on ZOOKEEPER-1554.

Next I want to make sure that a few of the patches related to compiling on
Windows and Mac OS are in, and we could perhaps consider the critical ones.
If nothing comes up, I was thinking about cutting the first release
candidate in about 2 weeks time.

-Flavio

+
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-29, 21:50