Hadoop >> mail # dev >> help needed to test a patch for Java7 on OSX

help needed to test a patch for Java7 on OSX
There's now a patch (and instructions of a manual stage) to get hadoop to
build on java7 on OSX

before I commit it, I need to make sure it doesn't break on any other
platforms.

Can anyone with Linux, Windows, PowerPC, Arm, whatever (and free time,
obviously) and an openjdk7 or closed-jdk7, apply the patch and make sure
the build still works

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE