MapReduce, mail # user - RE: Hadoop - Browsefile system error

RE: Hadoop - Browsefile system error
Manickam P 2013-09-16, 10:03
Hi,
The 10.108.19.68 machine is my name node. when try open it browser i'm getting that error.

Thanks,
Manickam P
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:26:38 +0530
Subject: Re: Hadoop - Browsefile system error
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
>From where you are accessing this "http://10.108.19.68:50070 " URL?

RegardsJitendra

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Manickam P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I've installed hadoop-2.1.0-beta version and configured. When i start http://10.108.19.68:50070 i'm getting the page. While clicking on the browse file system i'm getting dns unresolved host name error. I've given below the browser URL.

http://lab2-hadoop2-vm1.eng.com:50075/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=/&nnaddr=10.108.19.68:9000

I check all the configuration files I've given the correct ip everywhere. No localhost is available. I've the host name entry in /etc/hosts file also with correct host name and ip address.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Manickam P