Avro >> mail # user >> avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type

Re: avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type
Hi all,

Sorry to be impatient, but could someone please comment on this issue? I
know that the C++ version isn't as popular as the Java version, but the
whole idea is to make information exchange between applications in
different languages easier, right?

- Jan