Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop command not found:hdfs and yarn

Re: Hadoop command not found:hdfs and yarn
Hello ,

Can you quickly review your hadoop install with below page may be you get
some hints to install.

http://jugnu-life.blogspot.in/2012/05/hadoop-20-install-tutorial-023x.html

The depreciated warning is correct as hadoop jobs have been divided now.

Regards,

Jagat Singh