Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop incremental import ( can any just help me out)

Sqoop incremental import ( can any just help me out)
Hello all,

I have done sqoop import for a particluar table first time say table
Employee..

sqoop import -libjars .....
--query "select empno, name, date, loc from table Employee where
\$CONDITIONS ..  "
*--split-by empno*
--fields-terminated-by ','
.
.
.
.

I have created an external table on hive,

*Now I want to pull data on daily basis by using incremental pull.  can
I specify the different column for --split-by*

like

sqoop import -libjars .....
--query "select empno, name, date, loc from table Employee where
\$CONDITIONS ..  "
--check-column date
--incremental append
--last-value 2013-05-01
*--split-by date*
--split-by empno
Can I change the column for *split by in incremental sqoop*, if not then
how to do it.

Pls suggest