MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-08-05, 12:55
+1 (non-binding)

* verified md5 of the source code.
* build the package from source code.
* run basic hdfs commands.
* run MapReduce example jobs(random text writer, wordcount, and pi)
over YARN in single node.

- Tsuyoshi