Hive >> mail # user >> UnitTest did not pass during compile the latest hive code

UnitTest did not pass during compile the latest hive code
Hi, All

When I try to compile the latest code of hive using "mvn install"
I got these messages. How to pass these unit tests? Did I miss something?

I was compiling the code on ubuntu 13.04
And my JAVA_HOME is set:
$ echo $JAVA_HOME
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-oracle/
Running org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver
Tests run: 8, Failures: 8, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 16.951 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver
testMapPlan1(org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver)  Time elapsed:
1.205 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<true> but was:<false>
at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:287)
at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:67)
at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:147)
at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:153)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver.executePlan(TestExecDriver.java:465)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver.testMapPlan1(TestExecDriver.java:474)

More error message is skipped.
Best Regards
金杰 (Jay Jin)