HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessor status query

+
Wei Tan 2013-10-21, 21:41
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-22, 00:59
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-22, 02:06
+
Wei Tan 2013-10-22, 03:32
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-22, 17:23
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-22, 23:06
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-22, 23:36
+
Wei Tan 2013-10-23, 05:13
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-23, 12:21
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-23, 20:53
Re: coprocessor status query
You are welcome to not use coprocessors.
> IMHO, the current implementation is DOA, primarily because it runs in the
> same JVM as the RS.
> (I'll have to see if I can open a JIRA and make comments.)

There has been a JIRA for out of process coprocessors for quite some time:

Patches welcome.
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-21, 21:50
+