Accumulo >> mail # dev >> problem running two consecutive MiniAccumuloClusters

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-10, 23:33
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-11, 14:26
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-11, 15:00
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-11, 15:06
Re: problem running two consecutive MiniAccumuloClusters
Can we test the formats with MR Unit instead of the mini cluster? It's been
a while since I used it, so I could be mistaken.

On Jan 10, 2013 6:33 PM, "Billie Rinaldi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm experimenting with converting all of our MapReduce tests over to use
> MiniAccumuloCluster.  It's been really challenging to write tests that
> correctly test the behavior of our input and output formats (asserts within
> a Mapper don't work as one would hope), but I've gotten all of the test
> classes to pass individually.  However, when I run any two of them, the
> second one fails with the message: FATAL util.Initialize: Zookeeper needs
> to be up and running in order to init. Exiting ...
>
> I can replicate the issue by copying the existing MiniAccumuloClusterTest
> to a different name (still ending in Test) and running them both.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Billie

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-10, 23:38