Drill >> mail # user >> Drill usage on Distributed nodes

Drill usage on Distributed nodes
Hi all,

I m willing to hear the experience from the users of Drill about using it on Multi-machine scenario. I have already tried basic operations like SUM, COUNT, GROUP BY, etc and It works good.
But I know my datasets is in Tbs. How do I know that drill works at scale and What are the considerations to be made when shredding data across nodes  ?

Thanks n Regards,
Bala