Hadoop, mail # general - Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Project Rhino: Enhanced Data Protection for the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Project Rhino: Enhanced Data Protection for the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-26, 00:18
[yanking away most of the cross-posts...]

An interesting cross component project Avik. Any plans to incubate it in Apache?

Cos