Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc0)

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc0)
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:33 AM, Tom White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> mvn clean -P dist,sign deploy -DskipTests=true -Dhadoop.version=2
> -Dgpg.passphrase=XXX -Davro.version=1.7.3
> mvn clean -P dist,sign deploy -DskipTests=true -Dgpg.passphrase=XXX
> -Davro.version=1.7.3

I updated Avro's "How to Release" page with these instructions.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AVRO/How+To+Release

I'm going to roll another RC soon and will follow these modified
instructions then.

Doug