Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Recording time taken for disk IO

Re: Recording time taken for disk IO
measuring these latencies and recording them in the stats structure
would be great! i don't think we need to measure the time to take
snapshots though since they happen outside of the critical path and in
the background.

ben